Friday 14 September 2012

How time flies



When I started this blog, this adventure was all just magical dreams.  It was so far in the future, it felt like I would never manage to get there.

But time has moved forward, the days kept disappearing.  To begin with slowly, but last month went at a phenomenal speed.  Were now at the last leg of our journey before flight from the UK.  It feels so good to be at this place now.  We have done most of our planning (and have completely booked all our trains, buses and hostels in India), the rest we will plan along the way.

I feel very fortunate to be partaking in this traveling with an amazing friend and companion.  I really don't feel like I could have done this with anyone else, and sure we annoy the hell out of each other, but I think our personalities and strengths meld well together, especially on a long trip like this.

So thank you to everyone who has helped us take this massive leap into our dreams, and I hope you follow us on our trip, because as well as being magical it will be downright dirty, messy and funny, and its going to be one hell of an adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment